- Beautiful Georgian Home
- Tucked Away Town Location
- Versatile Three Bedroom Accommodation
- Potential for Self Contained Flat
- Potting Shed and Two Polytunnels
- Large Enclosed Gardens and Terrace
- Off Road Parking
This amazing house really could be described as having a secret garden. Set right in the middle of the town, enclosed by stone walling with a wonderful south westerly aspect, the terrace is a real suntrap. Built as the manse for the Methodist Chapel in the early part of the 19th century, the house isn't listed and still offers many original Georgian features such as the arched alcoves to each side of the fireplace in the living room and two windows still have the original shutters.